Monday, September 14, 2009

Learning Curves


Like the scariest of roller coasters, learning curves can be daunting... but the sense of accomplishment at the moment of enlightenment is not unlike the exhilaration upon conquering a terrifying roller coaster.

Today, I am at an SEO 1 day Bootcamp seminar. I've spent a great deal of time over the last year or so getting educated about websites and search engine optimization, but it continues to amaze me just how much there is to learn about this topic

Just when I think I'm at the crest of a hill on the learning curve, the track levels out and there's another impossibly high hill ahead...

To check out some of the sites I maintain, in addition to this photography website, please visit:

http://www.cornerstonedrafting.ca

and

http://www.dmandzuk.ca/

All three are very much works in progress and I'm always looking for ideas, suggestions and feedback from viewers on any of the sites. Something you'd like to see? Broken link? Please let me know - feedback is always appreciated!

- Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment