Friday, March 9, 2012

All that anticipation and suddenly...

It's over! The convention part of our trip, that is...and it went out with a BIG BANG.

I haven't had time to even THINK about blogging the past 2 days. We have literally been burning the candle at both ends and I am soooo jet lagged right now. I wake up at 6am here, which is 9am, and we are still going at midnight, which is 3am. We're learning a lot and having a blast!  The convention culminated with a concert by a quintessential Canadian band (who else would you expect in Vegas??!), the Bare Naked Ladies!

Here's a couple of photos from this evening, the first time I've had the camera out with me in the last few days, as a teaser with more to follow later 'cuz I gotta get some sleep. I'm a zombie right now.

MIX Lounge at the top of THEhotel

View of downtown Las Vegas through the glass before I convinced our waitress to let me out on the OPEN AIR balcony on the 64th floor which was closed due to high winds! 

Another view through the glass before sunset



After sunset is when the magic happens!
BNL Concert to close out the convention. Warming up the crowd with DJ & dancers.
Nice to see some good Canadian boys!


- Paula





No comments:

Post a Comment