Thursday, June 25, 2009

Winging Westward...

Terminal 3 – Pearson International Airport

What an eventful morning thus far!

Only a couple of hours into our journey and I’ve already been the lucky recipient of a “random” body search!!

I know my mom is laughing reading this – the only other time I’ve been “randomly” searched was on my last trip to Calgary when I was 13…my mom said it was because I was wearing too much makeup then…wonder what the problem was this time?? I asked for our cameras to be physically searched rather than go through the xray?

They sent everything through x-ray anyways, including my shoes.

Security is a good thing… security is a good thing…security is a good thing…but why did they have to take my bottle of water away??

Thirstily…

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment